Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Creature Comforts


Just a glimpse of my desk at work.  My trusty mug that has seen countless cups of tea brewed in it over the years I've worked here.  In the background an unlit candle that is usually warmed enough by my desk lamp to give off a very slight scent - just enough to counter the somewhat less than clean smelling people that may come to my desk.  And of course, a picture of my crew plus one.

As I've said a thousand times before, Monday night's aren't good sewing nights for me, so as usual, nothing was done in that department last night.  I did, however, take Addy for a walk as soon as I got home.  She loved that!  Then I remembered that I was supposed to stop at a friend's and pick something up right after work, so I had to go back out.  Not a big deal, because it was just in town.

No comments: