Thursday, March 19, 2015

Why are they called Crackers?

Why are they called Animal Crackers?  They are cookies.  At least in my world they are.


You really have to have an imagination to figure out what these shapes are.  I'm guessing top row has a buffalo and a bear.  Second row is an elephant (with a deformed trunk!) and a horse?  Or maybe a zebra?  Third row would be a cat and maybe a rhino?  And that last dude could be a dog?

And why am I even posting pictures of animal crackers?  Because I don't have anything sewing related to post and I'm bored...  haha.

So my son was considering moving two and a half hours away, but after really thinking about it, I don't think he is going to do it.  The town is another smallish size town and there isn't a whole lot to do for a young 20 something guy.  He hasn't made a final decision, but I'm not really stressing over it too much.

Last night I made bacon, eggs, and hash browns for dinner.  Tonight I have some chicken strips I'm going to bread and bake for chicken tenders.  Have a box mix of scalloped potatoes to go with it.  Also think I'll make that mandarin orange cake again if I feel ambitious!  Not that I need cake...

34 Days until Paducah!

No comments: