Monday, March 23, 2015

Egg-zactly


So I know I post about some odd things sometimes, and this is probably one of them.  I should have put a ruler next to this egg before taking the picture, but trust me, it was a very big egg.  I get the nicest eggs from my friend who has chickens.  This egg was so pretty and so big I just had to take a picture of it.  Weird, I know...  haha

I was making that mandarin orange cake again when I got out the eggs.  It's almost all gone!  Ev and the kids love that cake.  That was on Saturday.  I also made a big dinner that night.  Made a roast in the crock pot using the recipe for the Mississippi Roast.  Love the way it turns out.  We also had mashed potatoes and green bean casserole.  Since I don't see much of Ev during the week, it's nice to have a good sit down meal on the weekends with him.

No comments: