Saturday, November 12, 2011

Almost done

Yesterday was a very productive day.  I have almost completed the quilting on the baby quilt top I've been working on that my step mother asked me to quilt for my nephew.  I will get a picture of it up soon. 

I'll be glad when it's done, because I have a few of my own projects in mind that I want to work on.  I haven't decided if I'm going to start the new Bonnie Hunter mystery or not, but that's coming up this next week, I think.

Besides quilting, yesterday I baked another batch of banana nut bread in the jars and froze it.  Got almost all of my laundry done.  The cat had to go to the vet, just for shots.  And for dinner I made a big pot of beef stew.  It was a very productive day.

Oh, speaking of that bread in a jar, since I know I'll be making more batches of it, I took five large ziploc bags, the one gallon size, and put the dry ingredients in them, all measured out.  Now, when I want to bake a batch of the bread, I just need to mix up the wet ingredients and I have everything all measured out and ready to go.

No comments: