Monday, November 7, 2011

A vaporizor, lip balm, and nasal spray

Yeah, those things are my three best friends right now.  ugh.  I'm desperate to keep from getting more nosebleeds and two of those things help. 

I did get upstairs before work and made two more tissue holders.  Mine is now the same material as my Nook cover and the other one I made for a coworker.

I've named the three squirrels.  They are Joe Walsh, Don Henley, and Glen Frey, although I'm not sure I should be naming a squirrel "frey" because it's pronounced the same as "fry" but I'll take my chances...  haha.  The way I figure it, Joe was the instigator with the pumpkin, kinda the ringleader of the group.  Don was right there with him, waiting his turn, and Glen was more laid back, keeping lookout.

Here's the damage, day one, and then day two:

I've been told I need a hobby...hahaha.  All my quilty friends know I have one, thank you, but now I've added squirrel watching to my resume.  The three amigo's cleaned up that mess of seeds, by the way.  And they knocked the pumpkin down onto the porch floor, where they have more privacy in the corner to dive in and out of the pumpkin!

If you didn't guess by now, one of my favorite groups is the Eagles...

1 comment:

Quiltalicious said...

Hahaha... I love squirrels... they sure did take a liking to your pumpkin. Hope you feel better soon - Anne