Friday, November 18, 2011

Five miles, no more mouse

Walked five miles again today.  Again, not all at once, but at least I'm moving.  It's not my favorite thing to do, but after I do it, I feel good.

The mouse went belly up today.  Guess he found some poison.  They were teasing me at work with him.  Ugh.  He's probably not the only rodent in that building.  And some of them even walk upright...

Back to quilting.  My friend Donna came over tonight.  I showed her how to make the Double Slice block.  I also had it written down with little pictures to help her visualize in case she forgets.  Donna makes one quilt at a time, so she won't be making this block any time real soon because she is working on a quilt right now.

I did rough cut pieces for the green and brown Double Slice lap quilt.  Plan to work on that tomorrow morning if I can.  We have photos tomorrow at the church for the church directory.  The appointment for my happy little hive is at 10:30, then my dad wants a big group photo for the directory also.  That pic is at 2.  Ugh.

I really wanted to go up to Springfield today for the gran opening sale at the new Joann's store.  I didn't do it, though.  Talked myself out of 1. spending the gas money, 2. taking the time (takes an hour one way to get there), 3. buying fabric I don't need, and 4. driving home in the dark.  But I really really wanted to go....

So as plagued with nosebleeds as I was, ever since I started using the vaporizer every night, along with the saline nasal spray, I have not had a nosebleed.  What a pleasant change.  I hope this continues to help and that they leave for good eventually.

No comments: