Sunday, November 27, 2011

Very productive day

I got a lot done on the lap quilts today.  I managed to machine quilt three of the twelve and pin baste three more.  I also wound the bobbins for the three that are basted, so all I need to do is just sit down and sew!  I like that a lot!

I have a list of the names of the people they will be going to.  Thinking that I might put their names on the backs of the quilts, since they are nursing home residents, and all.  Don't know if I will have time to do a sewn label, but maybe just putting their name in permanent pen on the binding might be enough.  I'm thinking that all of the lap quilts might be bound with white muslin, just so that I can do it all quickly.  Starting to get tight on time with them.

Still not feeling up to par.  Hoping this doesn't go into my chest.  Entire family has it now.  Yuck.

Baked a turkey today.  Used it to make those good sandwiches.  Johanna was here for a while and ate a couple, too.  She's getting over a broken heart right now, poor baby. 

No comments: