Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Kindle cover

I made a temporary cover for my new Kindle Fire.
It's just a fleece sleeve.  It ended up being way too long.  I had originally intended for the top to fold over just a few inches and then have the loop hook over a button.  Well, it's about twice as long as it needs to be, so for now I'm just wrapping it around itself and putting a rubber band on it to hold it together!  Nothing fancy, but it should help save the device from any scratches.

I have a Nook that I have loved for years, and really like Barnes and Noble.  I did put the Nook App on the Kindle and intend to continue to use B&N as much as I can.  I just wasn't sure of the Nook's future and didn't want to get a device that may be phased out.  Although, aren't all electronic devices 'phased out' within six months of their introduction?  sigh.

1 comment:

Andee said...

I too have a Nook after resisting one for years...love it...however I will not buy another when the time comes..I will most likely get a tablet and add the nook app and the kindle app, lol. Sick of reading kindle books on my phone because I cannot add them to the nook!