Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2 above or 2 below zero temps

I was driving home tonight from work and caught the temp.  It was 2.  I didn't catch if it was below or above zero, but honestly, does it make a difference?  It was TWO.  I've spent most of the evening trying first get warm, and second trying to stay warm!  Took a hot bath and put on my warmest jammies and my heavy robe, plus warm socks and heavy slippers.  My feet are still cold, but I'm hoping Ivy or Wrigley will let me tuck them under them while I'm sleeping. 

Didn't go upstairs to do any sewing tonight.  Just couldn't get myself off the couch!  I've got that ironing to do and I just can't get too excited about it, as that is my least favorite part of sewing.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Sending you a hug...I need one too. So needing some springtime. Bah humbug on winter.