Friday, February 11, 2011

Random picture of Winter, still Winter...

Yes, it's still Winter.


I went to Gram's house in St. Louis today to wait for the water company.  They had to get in the house for the meter, so Donna and I went down and waited there.  She and I played Gin to pass the time.  The guy came around 10 and was done in half an hour.  We went to Federhoffer's Bakery where I picked up some rolls, a fruit pizza, and a poppyseed stolen for Uncle Ray.  Then we went to eat at the Sport's Bar and Grill.  I had the house salad, cheesy garlic bread, and a half order of toasted ravioli.  It was yummy.  Donna had the pork tenderloin and chips (homemade!) and salad.  We left there stuffed!

There's an offer on the house.  I am so praying that it goes through okay and that the house is sold quickly.

I picked up two wool sweaters at Salvation Army yesterday and felted/fulled them by washing and drying them in high heat.  It cracks me up how they shrink into little miniature garments when you do that.  I found a pattern for wool slippers on the internet and I cut them out.  Stitched up one of them, but I think I'm going to have to make a few changes because it doesn't come up my foot as much as I would like.

No comments: