Saturday, February 19, 2011

Early a..m.

Just waking up and trying to decide what to do first.  I have so much laundry to catch up on, it's not funny.  If I start now, I might have it all done by midnight!  haha.  Also have to clean the kitchen.  Sounds like a fun day, huh?  Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do...

Wrigley went to the vet for her shots yesterday.  She did very well.  The pooch has lost six pounds since last year!  I'm blaming Ivy for that because she gets Wrigley to run around the yard a lot more than she used to.  She still has that bump on her hip, but Doc says it's probably just a fatty tumor, so I'm not going to worry about it.  If it were to break the skin or seem like it was troubling her to walk because of it we would do something.

Going to try and get Ev to go get some new workboots this morning.  He desperately needs them.  Of course, buying them and getting him to wear them are two different things...  I do not understand him sometimes.

I'm doing horrible on my diet.  Yesterday Lori and I went to DeCamp for pizza and salad.  I just have no discipline or willpower these days for some reason.  I have to get back on track.  But of course today I'm thinking it would be great to get fried chicken from Crossroads for supper....  sigh.

2 comments:

swooze said...

Ugh! Laundry! I have been doing it all day!

Psssst....go out and play with Ivy in the yard!! Hehehe!

bunbear said...

yeah, do you think i would lose 6 pounds if i let ivy drag me around the yard? hahaha. it's worth a try!