Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I want another cookie

But I'm not going to have one.  I took Uncle Ray to Crossroads tonight for tacos.  Came home and had a cookie, but stopping there because I know I'm over points now.  Not too bad because I just had one taco with a side salad, but still not a healthy dinner.

Ev is working until 3 a.m. again tonight.  I am so glad that Nick is back living at home.  I was always uncomfortable when he worked until 3 and I was home alone until then.

When we got our tax refund I got our bills all caught up.  It has been such a good feeling knowing that things are back on track.  Ev was joking with me today saying he just couldn't take there not being any bills in the mail!  Cracked me up.  I told him he just better get used to it!  haha.

Since Ev is working 12's he doesn't do much at home but sleep, understandably.  I did the dishes when I got home tonight, but I have a lot of laundry that I really should get on tomorrow.  Last night one of the dogs had gotten up on the bed with muddy paws and left chunks of mud all over it.  I had to VACUUM the bed.  Not exactly my favorite household appliance, the vacuum.  Ev usually doesn't allow me to use it.

We had thunder and lightening this evening.  Really odd for February around here.  Tomorrow we are expecting a lot of rain.  That's better than ice, at least.  We did have some ice this morning.

Made Ev a couple of rueben sandwiches for supper tonight when he gets home.  I hope he eats them.  He just is too tired to even eat when he gets home sometimes.

No comments: