Monday, February 28, 2011

Bad bad time

I am probably not going to be blogging for about a week.  I don't want to go into details, but we have made the decision to put our dog, Wrigley, to sleep next week.  I'm sick over it, but it has to be done.  We will still have Ivy and will move forward, but until the deed is done, I'll probably just be keeping to myself.  Now that I've posted this, I may end up blogging but I just don't know.

I have also changed my email address.  I apologize to anyone who received spam from my old email.  I got hacked.  When it rains, it pours.  Not a big deal, just an aggravation. 

So, dear readers, please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.  It's a difficult time, but we have to keep in mind that we are doing the right thing, and that this is about a dog, not a human.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

I am so sorry. It's never an easy decision. We've had to go through it 3 times. I had a friend tell me once that when a dog ceases to live a good dog life, it's time to let go. Nothing makes it easier. Thinking about you.

LaDonna