Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tired tonight

I'm tired tonight.  Don't think I'm going to do much of anything but watch t.v. and go to bed.


Yesterday I finished sewing the triangles onto the threesie units for the RRCB.  Now I need to press them all.  That shouldn't take too long.  The next steps should go fairly quickly as they are simple assembly of the blocks and border.

I am at my wits end with this puppy.  Well, she's a year now, but I still think of her as a puppy.  She is so smart she figures things out that the other dogs had no interest in.  And the chewing....ugh.  Good thing she's so cute...haha.  She will figure it out, with a little more guidance.

I made a chicken alfredo dish tonight using the cooked chicken from last night, some fettuccini noodles, peas, onions, and that new sauce from Philadelphia Cream Cheese - the Italian herb blend.  It's pretty tasty.

No comments: