Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

As usual, this week is the week of the Westminster Dog Show, so tonight I spent the evening watching the first half of it.  I also picked up my crochet hook for the first time in a very long time.  I received an email from TipNut recently that had crochet dishcloth patterns, so I got a bee in my bonnet about making a couple.  So, I stopped at Wal Mart at lunch and picked up one ball of cotton yarn.  I didn't buy more than one ball because I just didn't know if I was going to get into crocheting again.

While watching the dog show (Ivy's first one, by the way!) I crocheted this cute little dishcloth.  It's not really little, maybe about 9" square, so it might be a little large for a dishrag.  It may end up being a potholder.  Either way, I feel like I accomplished something tonight.  Tomorrow I'm going to pick up a ball of the cotton yarn in a pretty deep pink color I saw today and make another one while watching the rest of the dog show!

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.  My hubby came up for lunch today, even though we went out yesterday.  He's a good bear.

1 comment:

swooze said...

Cute. I never think to crochet dish cloths. That pattern is cute. Do you have a link?