Monday, October 10, 2011

3.5 and 2.0

Today we bought a recumbent exercise bike from Wal Mart.  It was clearance priced at $125 and there were only a couple of them left, so since this is something I have been wanting for a long time.  It took Nick and I almost three hours to put it together, but it's done and I used it already.  I rode 3.5 miles on it before dinner.  Then I walked Ivy for our usual two mile walk in the evening.  Made a good salad for my lunch tomorrow and have my oatmeal ready for the next three mornings, also.  I've got to get back on track.

Didn't do any sewing tonight.  I did get upstairs to try and find a good fabric for the binding on the 36 patch.  After throwing around about a dozen ideas, I think I have come up with a good fabric:  muslin!  Haven't started cutting it yet, but think this is going to be it.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Those "some assembly required" projects tend to be a pretty good workout all on their own.