Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ride, walk, walk, ride

That's what I did today.  2 miles on the bike, 1 mile walk, 2 mile walk, and 2 mile ride.  Not bad for a short fat gal!  hee hee.

Okay, I changed my mind, again, about the binding.  I've got a few different neutral fat quarters that I'm going to use for the binding on the 36 patch.  I haven't worked on it today, but I did pull the fabrics.

I've got a funny story to tell about our vacation and hiking.  I love to take nature pics.  I was showing my friend at work my pictures of our vacation and when we got to this picture I told her I took it because I thought the leaves looked really pretty with the sunlight and shadows.  She started laughing and then told me I had taken a picture of poison ivy!  Figures.  sigh.  Well, in my defense, it was pretty....  And my dog's name is Ivy.  so there.  nah nah.  :)  I guess it's a good thing we didn't touch any of it.

No comments: