Saturday, October 15, 2011

Laundry

I have so much laundry piled up to do, I think I may have that washer running all day and night!  Just put the first load in and I am waiting to get in the shower.  Going to make some progress on SOMETHING today... 

I had baked that bread in a jar a few days ago and it was a real big hit.  When I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday Johanna went with me.  I took her and Ben each a small loaf of the pumpkin bread.  She texted me later that they really liked it.  Think I'll give that banana nut bread recipe a try today.

Everett has to work this afternoon.  I was hoping he wouldn't because there is a party at the Ford dealership we were invited to and I wanted to go.  It's their annual appreciation party and they have food and a bonfire.  I may go by myself, or ask Nick to go with me for a short time.

Really like that Nook!  Still figuring out how to use it, but loved reading on it and also loved playing Angry Birds....  hee hee hee.  When we were first married, Ev and I played a lot of Nintendo.  My favorite game was always Dr. Mario.  Ev liked the original Mario game.  Haven't played many video games since that time (unless you count gin rummy on my cell phone :) hee hee).

The Nook Color, which is what I have now, is able to get on the internet wherever there is wifi.  I can post on the blog from my Nook!

1 comment:

Lynley said...

I've got to try that bread in a jar thing!! Such a peculiar idea, but I'll have to give it a go!!