Monday, October 10, 2011

Get moving

That's what I'm telling myself as I lay in bed with the covers on and the dog snuggled up next to me!  Sigh.  It's my last day of vacation.  Sure has been a good vacation, I have to say.  Ev and I did a lot of things together, we went new places, enjoyed new restaurants, and basically just relaxed a lot.

This pic is of Ivy on one of the trails.  I think she was saying "Did you see that squirrel?".  At one point, when we had her out hiking, Ev was holding the leash and Ivy decided to bolt after a squirrel.  It was funny and not funny at the same time to see Ev grab the leash with both hands and be pulled forward by the dog until he hit  a tree!  Ev scraped the back of his hand a little bit and was he ever mad at Ivy!  I walked her the rest of the way on that hike...

No comments: