Monday, October 29, 2012

A clean bathroom

That's what I have now!  My house is slowly but surely getting cleaned, one room at a time.  I even hung a new shower curtain liner.  That was mostly because the cat had sliced and diced it to pieces, but it does give a fresh look to the room.

Been watching the weather channel on t.v. and really pray for those in the path of the big storm.  I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.

No sewing tonight.  Made gyro's from a kit I bought at Aldi.  This was the first time I saw a kit for them, so if the family likes it, I'm going to have to get more asap because Aldi doesn't always continue to carry things.

Johanna is back home.  She will probably stay now until she graduates, but who knows?  sigh.  Nick is looking at buying a house.

I got so mad at the cat tonight.  When I went downstairs to do laundry she was laying on my quilt that's on the frame.  I grabbed her and threw her off.  Then I felt so bad for throwing her down.  It was uncalled for and she didn't deserve that.  Been really moody lately.  Yesterday I was moody towards Ev, today it was the cat's turn.  Could just be this magical age, I guess...

1 comment:

Lynley said...

Ok - what's a gyro? I'm guessing food?