Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Long day at work

Today it's just dragging at work.  I'm so ready to go home.  I have no illusions that I will get anything done tonight, because I seem to be really tired.  What I want to do is go home and take a two hour nap...

I haven't made any yoyo's lately.  I took them with me on our vacation, thinking I could make them in the car.  That would have worked out nicely, if my husband hadn't wanted to rest and I ended up doing all the driving!  Not upset about it, because he was pretty sick.  I just haven't done anything with them for a while and think I should at least make an effort to make a couple here and there.

Do you see quilt patterns everywhere?  I'm sitting at my desk and happen to glance at the box of tissues and the design on the box looks like quilted feathers to me!

Went to Wal Mart on my lunch hour and got the stuff to make rueben sandwiches for Ev for dinner tonight.  Also had to stop at Rural King for dog food.  Ivy gets Hill's brand to eat and RK is the only place close that sells it, unless you count the vet and they charge an arm and a leg there.  The reason I get the premium brand dog food is that our one dog, Nakia, had such bad problems from eating the inexpensive stuff that we had to have her on special food.  I just thought rather than go that route and have the possibility of Ivy having problems, we would just put her on the good stuff from the beginning.

No comments: