Friday, October 26, 2012

Jump start to the day

I love my animals, don't get me wrong, but when the cat decides that I should get up 15 minutes before my alarm goes off, EVERY DAY, I get a bit weary...

This morning, kitty woke me up early again, so rather than try to go back to sleep before the alarm went off, I decided to get a jump on the day and the weekend by putting a load of laundry in and doing the dishes.  All before I took my shower and got dressed for the day!

So now I'm on the computer at home before work, to take care of some home business, and just wanted to make a quick blog post.  I fell asleep early last night, while watching Bonnie Hunter on Quilt Cam.  She wasn't boring, I was just tired!  This cold is going away and I want it to keep going, so I'm sleeping when my body wants to sleep if I can.

Sending prayers for safety to those in the path of Hurricane Sandy.  Take care folks!

No comments: