Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Is it really only Tuesday?

This morning I got up and thought it was Wednesday!  I'm not wishing my life away, just was thinking it was a little farther along in the week than it really is!

In our little town the kids are allowed to Trick or Treat for two nights.  Tonight and tomorrow there will be ghosts and goblins roaming the streets from 5:30 to 8 p.m.  This year, for the first time that I can remember, the city will blow the fire whistle at 8 to signal the end of Trick or Treat hours.  The fire whistle still blows every day at 5p.m., and when the volunteer fire department needs to go out on a call.

Maybe while I'm waiting for the munchkins to show up I can get some shirts cut apart.  That's something I need to get done.

I wish I knew for sure Nick was getting this house he is looking at.  I was at the Salvation Army store during my lunch hour today and they had a leather recliner in the store for $26.  It was pretty comfortable, too.

No comments: