Monday, October 1, 2012

Nick's quilt

I'm making progress on Nick's graduation quilt.  I decided to do a looping meander with some music symbols mixed in.  I'm also outlining a few of the musical instruments in the materials of the top when I quilt it.  Sunday I quilted one turn of it on the frame.  That felt pretty good, to be moving closer to having it finished.  Would like to at least do one turn of the quilt this evening.  I know how I am on Mondays after work, so if I don't get to it, that's okay!

Going to make bean soup tonight.  Using the package of beans I picked up at the shop in Arthur.  Ev's not too into bean soup right now, so I'll make him some Polish Sausage.  I have the beans soaking and picked up the sausage on my lunch hour.  Maybe I'll even make some cornbread to go with it...  yum!

No comments: