Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will NOT!

Or at least I will not get sickER! Just decided I'm too ornery to get down with this lousy cold. So there. Nah nah.

Anyway, I'm back to work and hoping to get some more sewing done on the big blue quilt this week. It's about two thirds of the way quilted and just waiting for me to get the rest done. I didn't have a batting wide enough to put a single piece in it at one time, but this hasn't been a problem before. I will just add a piece as I come to the edge of it and butt it up against the other. With the type of quilting I'm doing on this quilt it won't even be noticeable and it shouldn't shift or anything like that.

My goal is to get this one done and bound so I can take it to Mom on Thanksgiving. That will save me some shipping costs. Plus I want to get this one done so I can get to work on some other projects for Christmas.

No comments: