Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cleaning Frenzy

I will admit that I am NOT a very good housekeeper.  In fact, it would be stretching it to say I am a mediocre housekeeper.  That being said, my house is starting to look good...

I finally justified to myself that it was okay to hire a cleaning person.  Because the house has only had surface cleaning for such a long time, it is in desperate need of a good deep cleaning.  The gal I hired can come in the evenings after I get home from work and stay for a couple hours at a time. I'm okay with this. 

She has been at the house two days in a row now and is supposed to come again tonight.  It will take several visits to have things the way I want them, but that's okay too.

She is working on the kitchen first and it's looking pretty good!  Woohoo!

No comments: