Friday, October 26, 2012

Lunch with Hubby

Ev had some errands to do and was in the area during lunchtime so we decided to go somewhere quick and grab a bite.  We hadn't been to Long John Silver's for a while, and now I remember why..  ugh.  It wasn't bad food, just too greasy for me.  It was nice to see my hubby during the daylight hours, so I'm still going to say it was a nice lunch!

Supposed to take my great uncle to dinner tonight.  Going right after work.

Maybe, just maybe, I will get something done on the big blue quilt on the frame tonight.  If not tonight, certainly tomorrow and Sunday I will get to it.  I'm itchin' to be stitchin'!

One of the shows I like to watch, Grimm, is on tonight.  I like a "good" scary story every once in a while.  When I was little and my mom and I would travel to and from my grandparents house, sometimes we would catch the radio program "mystery".  That is another wonderful memory for me - driving with Mom and listening to that program.  Oh, and Mom, if you are reading this, I'm sorry I let go of the chocolate rabbit!  (for those not in the know, just don't even ask...  haha)

No comments: