Sunday, October 7, 2012

As the quilt turns...

Do you remember when your grandmother would watch her 'stories'?  That is what my grandma called the soap opera she watched every day.  Just one of my grandma's watched them, the other didn't, but I remember her talking about the people on it.  Well, I have turned into my grandmother...  I now talk about Sons of Anarchy and the characters on it.  Donna and I were discussing it the other day and just cracked up laughing at the same time because we realized what we were doing.

I did enough quilting on Nick's quilt to make a turn on the frame yesterday.  It's ready for another swipe! 

Going to make some shrimp on the grill today for supper.  The weather has turned cool, so this may be one of the last opportunities to grill for a while. 

Been making yo yo's still.  I watched a movie on Netflix last night and made ten more.  At this rate, maybe next year at this time I'll have enough for a potholder...  hahaha.

No comments: