Sunday, August 11, 2013

18 16s for 9

That's what I made today.  18 sixteen patch blocks for the 9th nursing home quilt.  Now I need to make 18 four patch blocks.  I'm using different purple fabrics for this top.  It's funny how using a fabric that I don't really love, just kinda feel 'ehhh' about, with another fabric that I like a bit more, makes the 'ehhh' fabric seem warmer and a little prettier.  And the good part is I'm using up so much stash!  That makes me happy.

Worked a bit at the chicken dinner today at church.  Came home and cut grass.  And sewed for a couple hours! 

This was kind of a lost weekend for me.  I feel like I really lost Friday night, since I went to sleep so early.  Guess my body just needed to reset itself.  Saturday afternoon we went to a birthday party.  So it was a bit busy weekend.

No comments: