Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday night picture show

Here's the notebook cover I made, inside and out.  Just scrap blocks I thought looked pretty.
 Here's the tenth quilt top for the nursing homes.  Only one more to go!  Shadow cat wanted in the picture here.  Say cheese!
 Dinner tonight was spaghetti.  Last night we went out to eat and we kept seeing plates of spaghetti going to different tables.  Neither of us had ordered it, but by the time we got home, we were craving it even though we just ate!  Today I made a big pot of sauce.  Yum.
 And here's a cute sailboat block I made just for fun.
A friend called last night and asked me to make a baby quilt for a baby boy.  She mentioned sailboats, but after more discussion, we are going with something different. 

As you can tell, I got to sew for a while today.  Feel like I'm accomplishing a lot, and I like it!

No comments: