Thursday, August 29, 2013

Eleven is done

Ivy was feeling a bit left out when she found out Shadow had her picture taken with the last top. So here is the 11th top for the nursing homes and Miss Ivy is posing along with it. 

I need to make one more top, since I have committed to giving one of the tops to Mom to give as a gift.  My goal was to have all the tops done by the end of August, so I'm technically going to say I met the goal because the rules changed mid game... 

Received notification that my order from Missouri Star Quilt Co. has been shipped.  Anxious to see how the fabrics look in person.

I almost didn't go upstairs after work to put the borders on this quilt.  I had pressed and cut material and the center before work this morning so I knew I just had a little bit of work to do on it.  I had to stop at the grocery store after work.  Then when I got home I washed dishes, baked a cake, made dinner (mac and cheese, sauerkraut, grilled hot dogs), and rode the exercise bike for almost an hour.  All in all, it was a productive night.

2 comments:

horsnaround said...

Turned out really nice. :)

horsnaround said...

Turned out really nice. :)