Thursday, August 29, 2013

A bit of a cut up

This morning I had about 20 minutes before I had to leave for work, so I went upstairs and cut the borders for the pastel nine patch quilt.  I also pressed the center of the quilt, since it wasn't so horribly hot upstairs early in the morning.

Last night my brother in law who drives over the road stopped for a surprise visit.  I was planning to watch quiltcam but didn't think he would care for it much!  Besides, I rarely get to visit with him and quiltcam is archived, so I can watch it later today.

I did make a nice dinner.  Fried some pork chops, made mashed potatoes and gravy, had some of Johanna's green beans that were in the freezer, and cut up a good tomato.  Was pretty warm in the kitchen when I got done, but so worth it... Yum!

No plans, really, for tonight.  May get some sewing done, or might start on those tomatoes for salsa, or might not do anything at all.  Hakuna Matata... hahaha  No Worries as they said in the Lion King.

No comments: