Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sleep overload

Yesterday I came home from work thinking I would get another top made with five of the embroidery blocks.  I also thought I would make Ev's dinner and post on the blog.  Instead, my new bed (well, a few weeks old) just looked so inviting that I decided to lay down.  Just for a minute.  Next thing I knew I had taken a three hour nap!  It was 9:30 p.m.!  Needless to say, nothing got done.  Oh, I did manage to change the sheets before I got back into bed for the night!

Hopefully today will be more productive.  I'm actually thinking of loading the basket embroidery quilt on Gemma, just to get a feel for how difficult it might be to quilt on those blocks.  Don't know yet, just thinking about it.  Right now, though, Ev is just getting ready to take the bike out, so we might go for a ride.

No comments: