Friday, May 23, 2014

Baggy sewing

This morning before work I went upstairs and dug out some fabric to make six bean bags.  Three have to be in one material and three in another.  It's for an outdoor game and they get pretty beat up, so I had to find material that was pretty sturdy.  Even so, I doubled the material, just to be on the safe side.

I have three of the six bags sewn.  Have to fill and finish them and then sew up the other three.  It won't take long.  Then we are taking the game to my nephew's graduation party tomorrow at 1.

Tonight Ev is taking me to the movies.  I think we are going to see 'Blended' even though I'm not much of an Adam Sandler or Drew Barrymore fan. It will be a no brainer funny movie and I think Ev will enjoy it.

At lunch time I went out to Johanna's and so did Ev.  The three of us had lunch then took a walk to the creek on their property.  Was a nice little hike in the woods and it got me a few more steps on my pedometer.  I was pleasantly surprised that last night I finished with 12,000 steps!  How cool is that?  That was the product of four walks during the course of the day.  Really need to keep that up.

No comments: