Thursday, May 29, 2014

Clover


This is the small patch of grass behind work.  I used to love picking those white clover flowers when I was a kid!  I know they are just weeds, but to me and my friends they were pretty.  We would make chains of them and pretend they were crowns, necklaces, and bracelets.  Ah, the good old days...  haha.

Last night I did some sewing on the Packers quilt.  I finished all of the blocks that have green around them and started on the ones that have yellow/orange around them.  There's a lot of pressing to be done, but the blocks are going together fairly quickly.  I am thinking of doing a little more than just setting them together as they are.  Might set them in the same way as Bonnie Hunter's Dancing Nine Patch.  That offsets them a bit and gives them a little whimsical look.

The back is going to have the panel with the football field on it, as well as other football themed materials. 

No comments: