Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cheese Heads Beware

Here's a sneak peak at some of the squares for the Green Bay Packer themed quilt I'm making for a customer.  I could only find a few Packer's materials in cotton, so I added one of little footballs to make it more interesting.  Half of the squares will have a green border and the other half will be orange.  It is hard to match those team colors, but I did the best I could.  I intend to alternate green and orange bordered squares for the top.  I'm also thinking I might put a strip of another material between them that has larger footballs on it.  Going to wait until I have all the squares made and then decide.

Finally came into the current century and got on 'Skype' for the first time last night.  Mary got me all set up and we tested it out.  I see some sewing sessions in the near future...  :)

No comments: