Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ivy and the pizza

Do I really need to say more?  Last night I made a large pizza for dinner.  I had a couple pieces then decided to take my shower.  Instead of being smart, I was dumb and left the rest of the pizza on the kitchen counter.  You know where this is going, right?  When I got out of the shower and went back in the kitchen there were only two pieces left on the pan!  I looked at Ivy and she looked up at me with those big brown eyes... and then burped!  Yeah, I guess her belly was pretty full!

Maybe it's the new medicine she is on that is making her want to eat more, but I have to remember to put things away.  She is now taking estrogen.  Sounds funny to say that about my dog.  I'm real glad the doc put her on it because since she has been taking it she hasn't had any issues.  Hope it stays that way. 

At any rate, she is just reminding me that she earned the label "Ivy - the mouth with the dog attached".

I had even put extra pepperoni and cheese on that pizza.  sigh.

Tonight I'm just making sloppy jo's for dinner.  Uncle Ray said he will come by around 5, so that will be nice.  Just having sandwiches and chips.

1 comment:

Lynley said...

Oh no! good thing the pets are cute or we would have thrown them out into the cold a long time ago :) we have to keep our eye on our cat too, she likes to jump on the dining table and nose around the leftovers.