Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hubby's birthday

Today is Ev's birthday.  We aren't really doing anything today because we are both working.  This weekend we plan to go to a nice restaurant with the kids, maybe Saturday. 

I went to the quilt club meeting last night.  It was nice.  I took the top from the Paducah swap for show and tell.  There were a lot of nice things people were showing.  Many of them were made from thrift store finds, which I think is pretty cool.  I like to rescue hand work like that.  It seems a shame for someone to put so much time into a project for it to be discarded into the junk pile.

No sewing last night, but hopefully tonight.  Want to make burgers on the grill for supper right when I get home.  That shouldn't take too long.

Mary and I are already talking about next year's block swap.  We are thinking of making all different kinds of houses and buildings.  I think that will be really neat.

No comments: