Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another day of cooking

I'm in the mood to cook today.  I have a chicken baking in the oven, along with a meat loaf.  We had mini burgers yesterday and I had enough ground chuck to make a meat loaf so I though I would go ahead and make it to have later in the week.  The chicken is going to go into a chicken fettuccine alfredo for tonight's dinner. 

Nick and I worked on cleaning the basement room yesterday.  We threw out almost 3 big outdoor trash can's worth of garbage.  The room is emptying out nicely.  Now, it's mostly Nick getting stuff off the shelves so we can take the shelves down.  We will be pulling the carpeting up also.  That won't be a big deal because it's just a piece of padding with a piece of carpet laid over it.  It's not attached or anything.

No comments: