Thursday, April 26, 2012

Top tally

I went upstairs and looked around at my unfinished quilt tops.  I have ten tops.  Most are ready to be quilted.  A couple need a border on them.   One has to have some stitching removed.  I think they will give me lots of practice when the longarm gets here!

I also did a few loads of laundry.  I was washing some of the material I had gotten a couple months ago and just didn't get all washed and put away.  There are about two loads left to wash.  I folded and took upstairs all that was washed, but haven't put it away just yet.

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I thought I was too OCD to have more than 1 quilt going at a time, but I'm finishing up the hand quilting on my single Irish chain and have a few log cabin blocks finished (all my strips are cut). Who knows what's next. ha!