Monday, April 30, 2012

Scheduled for delivery!

Doug has scheduled delivery of my machine on Saturday!  Woo Hoo!  This is also the day my daughter is moving back home for the summer.  A double good day, in my opinion. 

We were thinking of going to visit my mom and his mom up north on Saturday, but we are going to go another time.  Just too much going on right now.  Maybe in a few weeks we will go.

Ev put up a few more of the firring strips today before he went to work.  I'm going to see if Nick will want to hang a couple more sheets of drywall tonight and I can tape and spackle them, and go over the spackle areas with a second coat that I did last night.  Want to keep moving forward here so we have at least the sanding done by Saturday.  That is my goal because I do not want to be sanding when that machine is in the room.

No comments: