Thursday, April 5, 2012

Look who's come for dinner!

Mr. Raccoon had taken up residence in the back wall of our office building and we had a wildlife expert come to trap him.  We aren't sure if there are other family members living in there or not....

A funny story, I may have told before, comes to mind with this.  The wildlife expert is related to a neighbor I had when I was younger.  This neighbor used to have all kinds of animals as 'pets', including raccoons and goats and whatever.  When my husband, then a city boy, and I came to visit my family for the first time since getting engaged, he got out of the car and looked around.  Well, the neighbor had a goat, and this goat was tied to a dog house.  I asked my then future husband what he thought and he said, "It's nice here, but that sure is one ugly looking dog over there!".  Oh my, I laughed and laughed and laughed.  I said, "That's because it's a goat, honey..."  Surprisingly, he still married me.  haha.

No comments: