Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A yummy salad

I went home for lunch today and threw together a salad that turned out to be pretty yummy.  Aldi had some mixed lettuces that I bought a while back.  I put those in with some leftover chicken, tomato, green onion, grapes, all with some balsamic vinegar for a dressing.

Of course, a couple hours after I got back from lunch, I was hungry so I had a snack - a really good mini burger that I made a few days ago for dinner.  I just love those dollar rolls they have at Wal Mart and I use them to make mini burgers, or sliders as we call them.  Ev likes them too because they reheat well.

So I'm over being upset about the longarm.  I am just telling myself that it's going to the person it is meant to go to and something better will come along for me.  I don't hold any grudges against the seller.  He has to keep harmony in his family, and I understand how that can be.

I think I'll start piecing that baby quilt on the Featherweight.  Will be the first thing I do on it, so hopefully it works okay. 

No comments: