Thursday, April 12, 2012

Would you like another clue?

I'm so excited about my news it's really hard to keep from spilling the beans!  I haven't told a lot of people yet, just in case something happens.  I will say that this does not involve any new members to the family, so if you're guessing babies or pets, that's not it.

That paragraph there could be considered a clue, but it wasn't what I had in mind when I started this post.  The clue is:  We are cleaning out a basement room and putting up drywall.  That's our project this weekend, to get started on that.

4 comments:

Paulette said...

Can I guess?? You are getting a new sewing room? How exciting (whatever it is)!

bunbear said...

you are allowed to guess... that's not quite it, but sort of... hee hee hee.

swooze said...

Long arm room....

bunbear said...

hee hee hee...maybe...