Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday

As I mentioned in the last post, I have an appointment today (it's with my foot doctor - ugh - cortisone shot!) so it will be a short work day for me.  I think, after Ev goes to work, I'll try and get that star struck baby quilt top put together.  The baby isn't due until August, but time does seem to fly anymore, so I'd rather have it done and ready.  That one is in blue, for the gal who is having a boy.  I need to make one in pink for the baby girl that the other gal is expecting.  Babies, babies, babies! 

I am thankful to God that our kids have chosen to go to school before starting their families.  I know that could still change, but Johanna is in the home stretch now, so I think she will continue and Nick seems to be on that track as well.  I am ready to be a grandma when they are ready to make me one, but hope they choose to live their lives a little while longer without kids.

1 comment:

Lynley said...

I agree, but I hope my boys don't wait until 40 like their father did! Never mind, nothing you can do about it - I hope your foot is OK and you get a chance to rest it over the weekend.