Saturday, April 14, 2012

Enough to scare a person into dieting

The doctor put me on a steroid pill for 6 days for my foot pain.  He said it may elevate my blood sugar.  Well, it did.  I checked it and it was 206.  I called the E.R. and spoke to a nurse who said this was a normal elevation with this drug, so I'm not going to get any more upset than I already am, but I'm telling you here and now, this is it.  I'm going on a diet and I'm sticking to it.  If I have to reread this post five times a day to remind me of how scared I was to see that high of a number, I will.

Tomorrow the guys and I are going to start on the basement.  I'm so excited!  Johanna said she may be moving back home for the summer, so that is going to alter our plans a bit for the room downstairs.  Instead of just cleaning and fixing up the one area that Nick used to use for his bedroom, we will have to clear out the area where the laundry room is.  Going to be a project, but not a horrible one, especially with some help.

No comments: