Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quilters, A Musical

Last night Donna and I went to see a musical called "Quilters".  It was presented by a group at the college in a town about 45 minutes away. 

The musical had just 8 ladies for the actors.  One was the 'mother' figure and the other 7 were her daughters.  It told the story of pioneer women and how their quilts played a big part in their lives as they struggled to make it in the wilderness. 

It was a good story and the actors did a wonderful job.  Glad I got to see it!

2 comments:

JudyT said...

I saw that play years ago in San Diego -- it was awesome! I loved the part with the youngest wanting to "grow up" and then hating it. Lots of laughter and tears watching it!

JudyT said...

I saw that play years ago in San Diego -- it was awesome! I loved the part with the youngest wanting to "grow up" and then hating it. Lots of laughter and tears watching it!