Friday, April 27, 2012

Basement cleaning

Oh, don't the wheels turn slow...  Nick worked on getting some of his stuff out of the basement again tonight.  Tomorrow is the last day to take junk out to the city pick up site, I think, so we have to get that carpet up.  I will be majorly upset if we don't get rid of it now when it's free to dump it and end up having to pay to get rid of it later!

Tomorrow is the final day of the Paducah show.  I wonder if Doug will be going home tomorrow night or Sunday?  I wonder if my machine is ready to be delivered?  Ohhh, I'm so excited.....

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Have you ever been to the Paducah show? We're not even 3 hours away, and I have dreams of going. My neighbor used to go every year and offered to let me stay in her hotel room last year, but it didn't work out for me to go. She wasn't able to go this year because she watches her new grandson while her daughter works. One of these years I'm going to go! ;-)