Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spackle Queen

That's me.  I am the Spackle Queen!  Ev and Nick hung drywall and I taped and spackled.  I was probably the only person in the county spackling today with dangly earrings on...I forgot to change clothes before I started.


We have about 4 more sheets of drywall to hang, tape, and spackle.  Then it will be sanding and painting time.  I just want to get the sanding done before the machine arrives and time is running out!

The one wall has had a couple sheets of white drywall on it for a few years, but we never did get around to putting more up.  We are putting the green, mold resistant, stuff up now.  The windows need to be replaced and a lot of other things need to be done down there, but this is a good start.  Consider these the 'before' pictures...   And don't ask why there is a guitar there - I really have no answer for it...  lol

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

You're making progress! Woo hoo!