Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A finish

I finished the binding on my "Words" quilt tonight.  It was nice to escape into the sewing room for an hour or so.  I haven't put a label on it yet and don't know if I will or not.  I might just put my initials and the year on a corner.  Right now I have it in the washer.

Will have to take a picture of it soon and will post it.  I am anxious to see how it comes out of the washer and dryer.  This quilt was totally from scraps in my stash.  This was also the quilt that I was short on the backing on the frame.  Since it was for me and was mostly a practice piece, it wasn't a big deal.

2 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog! First, I hope your friend's issue gets resolved and her health restored. Thanks for the update. Second, the diaper trike is the cutest thing! Third, I really admire you for making it a point to get in your sewing room, even if just for a few minutes! And last but not least, I love how your blog reads like a chat between friends!

LaDonna

bunbear said...

You have no idea how good your comment just made me feel! Thanks for making my day! And thanks for all your nice comments. I'm lucky to have such great blog friends.